
Yesterday went market with my mom. Go buy some fish this is fish week … I meant our family very seldom had meat and chicken most of the time is fish.
In market all the selling fellow every dirty.. OMG.. I don’t know what to said. I really cannot take it .. very disgusting .
Mother order fish from one uncle, she ask me to paid and collect the fish, she went to buy other thing, I was standing there the fellow clean the fish while splitting out kadavala what to said. I cancel the order immediate go find out my mom said I cancel that order we buy from other person.
Mom look at me “y u cancel ma “replying …. Amma that natho fellow split while cleaning our fish ma. :::::
Ama shake head edy ….
Ama : Market means should be dirty ma if clean means we will call shopping mall ...
Kalai: Why market should be dirty because all the selling fellow don’t want to be clean.. not wearing gross on hand .. no apron….…
Ama: We cannot change them if can you change u self…
Kalai : Thx ma .. to alert ( but CANNOT )!!!!!!!!!!!!
Way back to home.. one car infront me throw rubbish outside….
What to said … Why u all cannot be clean … Clean environment more important to everyone… Because of dirty we have some many sicknesses in our country …..
ExpH1N1, Dengue and etc …
..............
kadavale...
ReplyDeletekalai enna ithe... next time pls dun go pasar ma. then u do knw wat! wat they duin n how they clean ur fish hehe. one question : go pasar aso wear socks va ma ?
Hello yena lah kindalah .... ahma wearing socks and i have special shoes for market and oni market .... pothuma
ReplyDeletehehehe kindal illa, nijam ok.
ReplyDeletespecial shoe va sollaveilla.... then borrow me wen me wana go market okva ma. thx in advance