
I love all animals .Of them dog is my pet animal. My borther purchased one for me from he friend. My mom name it Ullakanney. All of us at home love the dog especially my mom. After returning from office, I play with it for long time.
I have learnt from my father that dogs are faithful. My dog is also faithful. I usually take it with me for a morning and an evening walk. I bath it every twice time a week. If it meets other dogs on the way it barks and wants to jump on them. But I control it.
I generally play badminton with my sisters. My Ullakanney will also play with us. It will run and pick the shuhtercock and give it to me. entertains and helps us.
Now Ullakanney no more It die caught sick. Still now I missing Ullakanney one and only my favorite dog..…….
kuty ullakanney ya..... i am scared ma u knw rite... bt i too miss da kuty
ReplyDeleteheheh !!! why u scared ma ..
ReplyDeleteu knw abt me rite ? puppy na enakku romba bayam kuty.
ReplyDeletechinna pulah thanamah irukee mah !!!!!
ReplyDelete